Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sophia is 6 months

Our baby girl is growing fast. She turned 6 months last saturday. She is seating up on her own and likes to play a lot. When she turned 5 months we tried to give her sweet potato but didn't like it. Oh boy, she made the most silliest face ever. But tonight I tried feeding her sweet potato and she ate a lot! I was surprise.
Claire is busy being a sixth grader. And she is playing soccer. Twice a week she gets to practice and saturdays are her games. So far they have won twice and lost once. She plays midfield. And of course I am a soccer mom cheering for her. Thought about bringing my cow bell but I don't think Claire would appreciate that.

1 comment:

Shana said...

I can't wait to see pictures on here of the girls! I like the cowbell idea... At least Clair would know where you were! :)