Saturday, December 20, 2008

9 months today














































I can't believe how time flies so fast. Our little Sophia is 9 months today. She is into everything. She has mastered the crawling. She makes silly faces and does silly things. It's a challenge just to change her outfit or diaper. I sometimes think she only does it to me to make it more exciting, cause when Bob or Claire does the job she makes it easy for them. Her favorite foods are mac and cheese, squash and carrots. The other day I gave her a whole apple and she didn't know what to do with it. She banged it on the floor then looked at it. So I asked her to kiss it, and she repeatedly did kiss the apple. Then she threw the apple and chased it like a ball, it was so cute. Enjoy viewing the photos.

No comments: